Friday, April 5, 2013

Denim On Denim

Denim Top, Levi's
Denim Shorts, Thrifted
Aviators, Carrera
Socks, Guess
Dress Shoes, Cole Haan
Coin Necklace, DIY
Cufflets, DIY
Tied Handkerchief, Armando Caruso
Jelly Belt, Thrifted
About This Look:
Denim is very trendy these days and it is so getting into me right now. Because of my love for denim, I made a look wearing denim apparels. I paired my Denim Buttoned Shirt(Levi's) with my Denim Shorts. The whole look made it perfect when I added some touch of browns like the belt and the accessories. The whole Denim ensemble looks so vintage which is my another love. I know that Denim is a set-aside type of look this Summer due to the very hot weather, but I just couldn't help it. I'm really obsessed with denim and that's how I show my love for it:))LOL. 




About The Whole Photo Shoot:
Good thing I was home alone when I had the photo shoot, But too bad, the time when I had the photo shoot was very bad because the Sun was really high and the breeze is very hot. Fortunately, I didn't sweat a lot while doing the shoot. The whole shoot was fine. Almost all the photos were good(hope, you agree with me:D). It was a very fun and quick photo shoot. Btw, in this look, this is finally the time to showcase my DIYs which are the cufflets and the coin necklace. If you saw my last blog pots, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
\





Well, Anyways, that's all for now. Sorry for the late blog post:)) hope you liked my latest look and my latest blog post:)) Please hype my latest look on lookbook:))






No comments:

Post a Comment